19-21.04.2016 WorldFood Warsaw 2016
Warsaw International Food Industry Exhibition
FoodStuff & Drinks
Ingredients and additives
Equipment and technology
- Equipment for cattle breeding, vaccines,
- feed and drugs
- Dairy products
- Engineering and other services
- Packaging equipment
- Consumables and ready-made packaging
- Robotic equipment
- Industrial and commercial refrigeration equipment
- Ventilation and air-conditioning systems
- Freezer units
- Raw materials: ingredients for ice cream andfrozenfood
WorldFoodWarsaw is oriented to professionals of food production:
- Heads of Search and Development Management
- Purchasing Professionals
- Manufacturers of the Electronic Equipment
- Manufacturers of Construction Materials
- Manufacturers of Plastic Materials
- Production Managers
- Retail Traders
- Main Importers and Exporters of Special Equipment
- Food Industry Media
- Food Science and TechnologyStudents
Warsaw is a business centre gathering all decision-makers of the
international companies and institutions
Warsaw combines foreign investors with local entrepreneurs: 8 159 new
companies have started their business in Warsaw only in 2012
Situated in the heart of Poland and centre of Europe Warsaw links
business markets of Europe and Asia
The largest market
With a population of 2,8 million inhabitants Warsaw creates an unlimited
market with countless business opportunities
City of leaders
Warsaw as a dynamic and fast developing city attracts young and
talented people who push
the economy forward
FACTS & FIGURES
- In 2011 Poland exported 151 000 tons of milk and dairy products, the value of this export reached almost PLN 2 billion
- The meat industry is oriented towards the domestic market (90% of total sales).
- The average annual consumption of meat and dairy products is 65-73 kg per person.
- The average meat production is 2.6 million tons that ranks Poland the 7th place in Europe and 14th in the world.
- There are around 29 000 business operators in Poland who work in food industry, 32% of them are located in Warsaw area.
- Poland breeds 17.1 million pigs on average that gives Poland the 4th place in Europe and 8th in the world.
- Milk production is an important branch of agriculture in Poland, which is the 4th producer of milk in the European Union. Polish farmers produce more than 8% of the European milk production.
- FAO stated that in 2011 Poland obtained the first rank in the world in triticale and mixed grain producing which serve as feed for farm animals.
- The global market for food processing machinery & equipment is forecast to reach PLN 140 billion by 2015. Using modern machines meat companies can decrease energy costs as well as improve working conditions by reducing noise and manual handling.