WorldFood Poland 2019
6th International Food & Drink Exhibition
In its third edition, WorldFood Poland provides a platform to conduct business with Poland’s most influential food and beverage industry experts, distributors, manufacturers and associations.
- Poland is the largest economy in Central and Eastern Europe and 6th strongest market in the European Union
- Poland’s population exceeds 38 million – representing one of the largest Eastern European markets
- The country's gross domestic product equals US$517.5 bln - providing investors with a substantial consumer market.
- The Polish economy is predicted to join the G-20 list of those largest in the world by 2022
- Since joining the European Union in 2004, the country has adopted a wide range of legislation reforms. The country's ease of doing business has significantly improved, ranking the country 55th worldwide, and the country has almost doubled its GDP over the last two decades
- The Polish economy is the only one to have avoided recession during the global downturn of 2009, establishing itself as one of the most reliable in CEE
- Poland’s expected economic growth is 2.5% and 2.9% over the next two years
- Poland's political stability and positive attitude towards direct foreign investment, make the country an attractive business environment
- The country’s favourable location, next to Germany, provides easy access to South-Eastern Europe and Russia
In its third edition, WorldFood Poland aims to attract 200 international and drink companies from around 28 countries. As one of the biggest financial and economic centres in Central and Eastern Europe, the city has a GDP three times higher than the country average – providing investors with a substantial consumer market. WorldFood Poland offers a free matchmaking service, allowing exhibitors and visitors to arrange meetings before the show begins. Dedicated sectors feature ingredients, alcoholic beverages, and equipment and technology for the food processing industry. The sectors provide visitors with a wider platform of potential business partners.
Organizer ITE Group Plc (Great Britain) & Lentewenc LLC (Poland)
WorldFood Poland provides a platform to connect and conduct business with over 4,000 food industry buyers operating in Eastern Europe.
The event brings together the region's distributors, retailers, manufacturers and associations. These representatives are searching for the latest innovative products on the market.
Not only is the event a place to conduct business, WorldFood Poland's extensive and informative business programme make it a place for sharing knowledge with some of the industry's most influential food and beverage experts.
- Domestic Visitors – 4,169
- International visitors – 569
- Total visitors – 4,738 (14% increase from 2016)
- Domestic Exhibitors – 162
- International Exhibitors – 138
- Total exhibitors – 300 (17% increase from 2016)
WorldFood Poland exhibition incorporates 5 specialized sectors:
- Food Tech
- Wine & Spirits
- Eco Food
- Meat & Dairy
! Total numbers of B2B meetings held: 369 !
By participating in WorldFood Poland you will benefit from:
- Specialized expertise: ITE Group are one of the world's leaders in delivering must-attend global food and drink trade shows that are internationally successful
- Money and time savings: The region’s top industry buyers will be located in one convenient venue
- High level content and features: a diverse business programme of educational conferences and networking events.